..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Speak to my heart

These are quotes or bible verses from the week that really spoke to me:)

"So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which i sent it." Isaiah 55:9-11

"I have loved you with an everlasting love; i have drawn you with loving - kindness." Jeremiah 31:3


"It does not matter what you think, or what happens in life - God is still God, and He is good." -Rose Mu

"God's character is something that we cannot understand, but need to learn to accept."

"One thing God has spoken, two things have I heard: that you , O God, are strong." -Psalm 62:11


Fear will not stop hunting us down, but God will deliver us every single time.

Jesus had to be the one to save us on the cross because he must be Eternal, Sinless, Willing, and Human.

If someone gives us a car, we might say we want to take them out for dinner atleast.. if someone gives us a house, we want to give them a gift or some money... Jesus gave us his LIFE.. how do you ever repay a life? especially when he says he doesn't want anything in return..


"God is not absent from the affairs of men, but rather, man is often absent from the affairs of God."

-Choices imply decisions.
-Decisions form habits.
-Habits form character.
-Character decides your destiny..

No comments:

Post a Comment