..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Sunday, September 5, 2010

{hard times}



I don't understand why I’m still running
When I know there’s no escaping


Come undone, surrender is stronger
I don’t need to be the hero tonight
We all want love we all want honor
Nobody wants to pay the asking price


Fall on my knees, fall on my pride
I’m tripping over all the times I’ve lied
I’m asking please, but I can see in your eyes
You don’t need tears for alibis
It’s true what they say
Love must be blind
It’s why You’re still standing by this sinner’s side

You’re still by my side when all the things I’ve done have left you bleeding


Since moving up here to Fort Collins…
I have seen SO much effort [in the church]
I have seen so much partying [in alot of college kids]
I have seen so much love [in my relationships]
I have seen so much patience [in professors]
I have seen so much missing [in the freshman]]
I have seen so much HURT [in EVERYONE]
All of those are great, normal, and stuff that we see everyday.. but the one that really puts an ache in my heart is the last one.. everywhere I turn I see people turning to drugs, gossip, drinking, cutting, eating, and just beating themselves up because what I believe is a real hurt in their heart. This is soo hard for me to watch because all during my life I have been SO blessed I have never had to turn to those to make my problems (go away). I feel so much that I should be doing something to help them all but I get the feeling that so many people don’t want to get over their hurt. So many people think that if they continue on the path they are on they will get attention. I just wish they could realize the only person they need attention from is our lord and savior.. He is so good to [everyone] no matter what it is in their life.
I so want people to just realize there is a {>GOD<} out there that loves them no matter what the problem is. Why do we all feel like we have to please everyone around us? The only person we really need to please is our lord.. And if we don’t please him.. GET THIS.. HE STILL LOVES US!! He doesn’t turn around and talk about us behind our backs or tell us we are ugly or do anything to make us feel bad… if anything he sends a person into our life to help us learn how to love ourselves. Soo look around you.. is there someone god has put in your life that you don’t realize it now but is actually there to help you? To LOVE you? To show :GOD’S LOVE TO YOU:? Keep looking.. I think you will be amazed at how much the man behind the scenes really does..

This song has really been speeking volumes to me.. it says in here that “surrender is stronger and we don’t need to be the hero tonight” listen to what this song is saying!! WE DON’T HAVE TO BE THE HERO.. WE DON’T HAVE TO BE PERFECT!! That is why we have god..yes.. we are supposed to strive to be perfect like him.. but we will never reach that perfection.. that is why we have God.. to LOVE us anyway..we aren’t supposed to try to be perfect for anyone but GOD. And to him we are perfect just the way we are.. broken.. hurting..and I need of him.. there is nothing god wants more than for us to NEED him..

WE
ALL
NEED
GOD
TO
BE
OUR
HERO..

No comments:

Post a Comment