..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Sunday, October 10, 2010

YWAMWAVEDTS

Hi anybody who might be reading this... soo my boyfriend Jason and I are planning on doing YWAM DTS which is Youth With a Mission Discipleship Training School. We will spend 3 months in Australia learning about God, learning how to share our faith, and growing deeper with God. Then we will spend 2 months in either Indonesia, SE China, or maybe Australia sharing the word of God. This is a very exciting new step, but it is very expensive. So if you feel like God is putting it on your heart to help us out, we would appreciate that. Or even just prayers are GREAT too! Love you all. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment