..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Thursday, June 2, 2011

S.U.M.M.E.R

Well my dear friends...
I made it to summer and i've been livin it up since that final final for the next 8 months!!
So here is an update on what has happened in the past 4 weeks:
Week 1:
FINALS!! BOOOOO..
But i finished.. maybe not with a bang like i had hoped to, but i am officially an upperclassman!
We packed.. packed some more.. and packed some more:)
and had fun=]
OOh and i got a perm!!
Week 2:



We drove..drove..and drove..ALOT MORE!
We drove from Fort Collins, Colorado to Willis, Texas [yes texas:(]
It was a safe drive..thank you Jesus.. and we got to stop at sonic..and bucees!
While in texas we went to church..hello texans!
We drove to Galveston, and on the way back took a little detour to the hospital:(
I got to see one of my good friends Hannah Montana.
We ate "real" texas BBQ
Went Bowling
RODE JET SKIs!!
Ran [a little]
ate lots of good food..
and lived it up with one of the most awesome families i could ask for God to put in my life:)
Week 3:


I hopped on a plane and jetted back up to the beautiful state of Colorado..hello heaven!
Did more packing, and ditched that apartment complex FOREVER!
Drove to Westcliffe and got to see my wonderful family!
Drove BACK to Denver for a rockies game.. but we lost.. boooooo!
Fundraised and sent out about a bajillion letters..
Week 4:
Work..Fundraise..Work..Fundraise..
Dentist.
God is going to do awesome things in our lives with our YWAM trip to Australia!!
We need to fundraise about $11,000 more dollars before we leave on July 1st.. and i am SO excited to see how God is going to provide!
So there is an update on my past month=]
hectic?
YES!
Fun?
YES!
DRIVE MUCH??
YESSSSS!!
Miss my best friend?
YESSS=[
Spend time with Jason??
YESS=]
thats all for now folks:)

1 comment:

  1. i guess you're not my best friend anymore either then....... :(.

    ReplyDelete