..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Thursday, August 11, 2011

you never stop learning..

i've been in Australia now for 6 weeks.. a month and a half. how CRAZY is that? Its so hard for me to believe. I love it, but at the same time i am so incredibly homesick:( even though Australia is not a third world country, it is different enough that i have begin to miss all the blessings of America..

I am so grateful i have Jason here to keep me sane and feeling safe.

This week my eyes were opened to alot of things. We learned about relationships, and i could tell you for hours about all the things i learned.

But as much as i learned and could tell you, it is SO hard to get it out on paper.
I did come to the realization that God has blessed me with some amazing relationships in my life, and i need to learn to be grateful for them, i need to love more, listen better, and show them i care.

No comments:

Post a Comment