..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Home for Easter

What a fantastic weekend..Home..it felt like i had no worries in the world.. I woke up on friday and went shopping..went home and had amazing food and spent time with my beautiful family and friends..woke up saturday..went to town..went to bishops castle..had a party..woke up sunday..went to church.. had an easter egg hunt..yummy food and a relaxing time..woke up monday.. drove ALL day back to nebraska...

When i was home it was like i had never left. that brings me to the question.. WHY IN THE HECK DID I LEAVE?!!?!? i live in the most beautiful place on earth with some of the most amazing people God has ever created.. so why did i leave? because i wanted to be away from my family? wow that was dumb.. turns out i really didn't i just thought i did. because i wanted to be independent? haha thats a joke... turns out i'm going to school at a day care.. gah... 1 MONTH. i am literally counting down the days till i can go home and never have to come back here.

When i was home for easter i realized just how important my family really is to me. I have a beautiful mother who loves me and the rest of my family like you have never seen.. an amazing sister and brother inlaw who are both so inlove with each other and love all of us.. and a brother who may annoy the CRAP out of me but i LOVE him anyway. Isn't it amazing how much God has blessed me yet i still find reasons to complain? and the above doesn't even include my dad who wasn't able to be there because he was busy working in hawaii for my family.. WOW!!! i really need to stop complaining! time to pick up my head and deal with this next month....school, friends, boyfriend and all...

No comments:

Post a Comment