..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

This is Who I Am

I am from John and Jeanene, Bill and Dorthy, Dick and JoEllen.

From the Wet Mountains of Colorado to the crashing waves of Hawaii to the flat plains of Nebraska.

From cold, snowy winters to flowing volcanoes to crashing waves, and now currently corn as far as the eye can see.

I’m from the country and the city, and even the beach.

Hunters, ranchers, farmers, and fisherman. Friends, sisters, brothers and baseball players.

When you can’t get out in the snow then stay in and play games, there is no thanksgiving without family, turkey, and cinnamon rolls, back to back state baseball champs, and a community of friendship.

I’m from “What’s the magic word?” and “Are we there yet?” and “Don’t look a gifted horse in the mouth.” And of course “love your neighbor as yourself.”

I’m from builders, artists, air force pilots, musicians, scholars, and life-lovers.

I’m from love, happiness, laughter, friendship, and faith seekers.

No comments:

Post a Comment