..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Where do i go from here?

I'm in Australia...
I've been here for a week now and it has been a week full of learning, emotion, love, sadness, amazement, frustration, excitment, and newness...
I left everything i knew and came to Australia where i knew nothing, nobody but Jason, and had no idea what i had to look for..
I miss my family..
but i love my new family..
I miss my friends...
but love my new friends..
I miss Colorado...
but i am falling in love with Australia!!
I miss comfort...
but i LOVE having to step out of my comfort zone and live a new life..

I have already learned so much about God and his love for me...
We learned about the cost of discipleship, and it was crazy to really get it knocked into my head that no matter how many good works we do, that is completely un necessary! God gave us eternity in heaven and sent His Son.. for FREE!! For nothing!! He doesn't want anything from us other than love and a life lived for him..

How amazing of a God do we serve?

If everybody could do YWAM DTS i would tell them to do it in a second...I LOVE it and its only been a week... thats my life for now...enjoy the pics:)
Maroochydore, Aus
Our first local outreach was going to a skate competition put on by the "Board Store" which is one of YWAM's ministries over here.. They are trying to make it one of the biggest skate competitions in Australia, so it would be a huge way for God to work here in Australia! We prayed, handed out bibles, talked to locals, and helped with registration. Pray that God will move in skater's hearts!

Coolum, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment