..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Monday, April 18, 2011

He Carried Me

Life has been KICKING my butt lately..
that is it.. quite simply put..
I feel like i study study study for tests and i still fail them..2 to be exact..
I go to class and pay attention but that doesn't seem to do anything..
I've had papers due, i have speeches, i have a test tomorrow..
My roommates and i CAN NOT find a house.. i am really starting to feel like God is not calling me back to CSU. Don't you think he would provide a house if it was his will? We have to have looked at 20 houses.. 2 of which would be PERFECT but just won't work..due to other people already renting them, or this darn U+2 law Fort Collins has going on.
I don't know where God is leading me in certain relationships...
I don't now where God is leading me in life, or where i will get the $10,000 i still need for YWAM..particularly with some big financial deadlines coming around for YWAM.
I just don't know right now what i am supposed to be doing right now, and no matter how hard i pray and beg God to reveal his will to me, i just can't seem to understand!
Please pray for God's will to be come clear to me.
Pray for a clear heart and clear mind.
Pray for focus for the last 4 weeks of school.
Pray for the rest of my YWAM funds..Right now i almost wonder of it isn't God's will that i do YWAM, because wouldn't he provide what i need? Yes, he has been providing slowly.. but i'm saying i've received $2000 and i still need $10,000 and i only have 2 1/2 months left..
Pray for God to carry me..
thanks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment