..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Traveling and Best Friends..

My roommate's father is a pilot...
My roommate can fly basically anywhere on standby..
HOW AWESOME IS THAT? i'm pretty sure i would have traveled the world at this point. lol
so we've been discussing taking a week or two this summer before i jet off to Australia and before she starts work to do a little traveling..she flys free.. i fly on a buddy pass..

does it get much better than that? jetting around the world with my best girlfriend?? NO IT DOES NOT!!! hopefully it all works out.. and if it does.. any ideas on where to go??

We're lookin at the beautiful 808 state..
possibly tokyo...
man who knows where, the options are pretty much limitless!! haha YES I AM STOKED! now i just hope it all works out.. God willing:)

So speaking of this beautiful roommate.. i just want to say...

Brittany Mae Schuette I LOVE YOU TO DEATH..

this beautiful woman of God is there for me through the thick and thin. i've always had a hard time opening up to girls.. and i've never been able to have a close girlfriend because of all that horrible stuff that goes on between girls [backstabbing, boys, other girlfriends]
But Britt is different.. i couldn't ask God for a better roommate or friend to have in my life, and i will forever be grateful that i went to Concordia last year quite simply because it is there that i met one of my lifelong best friends...thank you God for blessings in disguise=]
i feel like i can spill my heart to this girl and she just loves me, hugs me, and encourages me no matter what it is.. she backs me 100%..she is like a sister to me...

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them." Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment