..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Monday, April 18, 2011

I LOVE CSU!

Dear World, Today is in fact I LOVE CSU DAY. I want to make sure you all are aware of that, particularly because Colorado State University is the bomb diggity:)
why do i love CSU?
1. Awesome People
2. Fun rec center
3. In the beautiful state of Colorado
4. I'm proud to be a CSU Ram!
5. Beautiful Campus
6. CSU is in Fort Collins, and we all now the Fort is fun!
7. umm i've run out of reasons to list.. basically you should all love CSU too, because it is just so great:)
And no, this picture was not planned.. i guess this just gives me another reason to Love CSU, and that is because ALL MY FAVORITE people do too!

GO STATE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment