..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Where is God?

"Even today my complaint is bitter; his hand is heavy in spite of my groaning.
If only I knew where to find him; if only i could go to his dwelling!
I would state my case before him and fill my mouth with arguments.
I would find out what he would answer me, and consider what he would say.
Would he oppose me with great power? No, he would not press charges against me.
There an upright man could present his case before him, and i would be delivered forever from my judge.

But if i go to the east, he is not there; if i go to the west, i do not find him.
When he is at work in the north, i do not see him; when he turns to the south, i catch no glimpse of him.

But he knows the way that i take; when he has tested me, i will come forth as gold.
My feet have closely followed his steps; i have kept to his way without turning aside.
I have not departed from the commands of his lips; i have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread.
But he stands alone, and who can oppose him? he does whatever he pleases.
He carries out his decree against me, and many such plans he still has in store.
That is why I am terrified before him; when i think of all this, i fear him
God has made my heart faint; the almighty has terrified me.
Yet i am not silenced by the darkkness, by the thick darkness that covers my face."

God is hard to understand.
The book of Job has been bringing me alot of comfort recently..
Job went through many trials.. i am going through alot in life right now..
Here we see that Job has been worn down to the bone.. he is exhausted.. feels like God doesn't care about him, and hejust wants to give up. No matter where he turns he says he can't find God, not in the North, South, East, or West..But no matter what God can always see us. We aren't meant to see God or understand him. it is his job to see us always and understand us. God's ways will never be known to man here on earth. I can only hope that when i get to heaven He'll share some of these secrets with a sinner like me.. he'll tell me why he allowed me to be spread so thin..why he allowed me to try to walk my own walk without him.. Why doesn't God just reach down and put us on the right path? Because we need to figure it out for ourselves. i know i know.

Then Job points out that God stands alone..NOBODY can try to stand up to God.. we all know why the devil is in hell and not flying around in Heaven with the other angels. God does whatever he pleases..sometimes all we want to do is throw our hands up and say "God, I GIVE UP!".. would you believe that that is basically what he wants? ALL God desires is for us to give everything to him and trust him to deal with it.. so why is that so hard to do? I mean goodnight! We trust God with our lives right? [we don't really have any other option if you think about it.. if God wants us in Heaven.. BAM we'll be there no matter what we try to do to prevent it] thats another tangent.. anyway.. If we trust God with our lives, the LEAST we can do is trust him with finances, a house to live in, and relationships..

We serve a God that nobody on earth or anywhere could even begin to compare to. We don't know where he is, we don't know what he looks like, we don't know his thoughts, we down know his ways, basically we don't know anything.. and to think that God got mad cuz Adam and Eve ate the apple to gain wisdom.. man we didn't gain squat!! God is all knowing.. all powerful, and i would advise handing everything over to him.. cuz i sure don't want to deal with the consequences of trying to take it all on by myself..

Have FAITH.. God is out there even if you can't see Him..

No comments:

Post a Comment