..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December 8, 2010

Do you ever have one of those days that you just can't help but smile?
Everything just makes you SO friggin happy!
You just feel this happiness and nobody can make you mad.
You feel like you don't have a fear in the world.
You feel great.
You look great.
You sing to random songs you hear..
You cook yummy food.
You don't mind waking up.
You don't mind sitting in class and listening to people asking dumb questions.
You don't mind sitting in rush hour traffic.
You don't mind standing in line.
Nobody can push your buttons.
Even the clouds don't make your day feel blue.

Well today is not one of those days for me....finals are getting to me:(
YAY for finals goodie bags though:)

No comments:

Post a Comment