..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Love that hurts

You know that feeling when you love someone so much it hurts?
Well thats how i feel right now.
Sometimes when you love someone, but something is bothering you and you just can't figure out what it is, it hurts .
I love this guy.. but right now it hurts.
I can't put my finger on it, i can't tell you why.
We're so close all the time, but sometimes it feels like we are so far apart.

why is it so hard to give him up,
this doesn't sound like something i should be struggling with after 4 years..
but i am.
I struggle with sharing him,
i struggle with being jealous,
i struggle with the fear of losing him.

I pray about this constantly but i feel like i never get an answer.
I pray for patience,
i pray for love like God's love,
but sometimes its hard, ya know?

but i'll keep waiting..
waiting for the day when we can live our lives together,
waiting for the day we can travel the world,
waiting for the day he'll be all mine..

and untill then, it may hurt, but real love hurts sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment