..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Monday, December 27, 2010

too.much.chocolate

So i am the type of person that LOVES to eat
Particularly good food and of course sweets
[thinking cookies, cake, pie, CHOCOLATE]
And so i didn't even think this was possible, but i have discovered, IT IS..

I HAVE HAD A FOOD OVERLOAD!!
In the past week i have had..
Spaghetti
Hamburgers
Pizza
Chocolate
Ham
Turkey Soup
Chips
Crackers
Steak
Chocolate
Cheese
More Meat
Rice
Lo Mein
Brownies
Cereal
Grapefruit
Breakfast Egg and sausage Casserole
Granola Bars
Chocolate
10 different kinds of cookies
Pie
Cake
Chocolate
Icecream
Icecream Pie
Chai Chai and more Chai
Hot Cocoa
Chocolate
Cheesy Potatoes
Salad
And i don't even know what else...
Not to mention it was multiple servings of all the above.. yes even chocolate
For christmas i got truffles, a 2 pound box of chocolates from my brother, more truffles, M&Ms, Chocolate Cookies, orange chocolate sticks, and yes hot cocoa.. just to name some of the chocolate..

I do believe that if i plan on running a 1/2 marathon in 3 months it is time to start getting serious and laying off some of this food.. or anyway all the sweets! lol..

Actually i need to lay off all the food for a little while, like i said, I've had a food overload, and my body is pretty mad at me right now..

SORRY BODY!!
I think i've eaten enough food to last an army 3 days..heehee..

I LOVE FOOD:)

No comments:

Post a Comment