..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Monday, November 1, 2010

25 things I am looking forward to...


50 things I can not wait for....
1.[the return of christ]
2.[to be done with this semester]
3.[Christmas]
4.[Fall/Thanksgiving Break (18)]
5.[to share my testimony]
6.[to change someones life]
7.[to be married]
8.[to have kids]
9.[to be with my Father in heaven]
10.[the first snow]
11.[summer]
12.[YWAM DTS]
13.[to see god's plan for me]
14.[to wake up tomorrow]
15.[to get a puppy]
16.[to be done with this Policy Speech]
17.[go skydiving]
18.[blog tomorrow]
19.[owning my own home]
20.[planning my wedding]
21.[traveling to...europe..AUSTRALIA...africa]
22.[MY BIRTHDAY]
23.[being my goal weight]
24.[running the 1/2 marathon in may]
25.[graduating college]

oh gosh. so many things to look forward to! life is so awesome, and is going to be so awesome!! YAY FOR THE FUTURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment