..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanks God:)

Sooo I kinda slacked off yesterday.. not sure why, i guess i just forgot to blog about things i'm grateful for.. but here goes...

1. Freedom: I, along with everybody else that lives in America, i think should be extremely grateful for freedom. Supporting our troops is something that we all need to do. If they weren't fighting for our freedom we wouldn't be able to say what we want...pray to whoever we want..work where we want...i'm pretty sure they deserve our respect to say the least...
[thankful for freedom]


2. Beautiful Place to Live: I have been so blessed with 2 of the most beautiful places on earth to live. Colorado and Hawaii..The best of both worlds.. let me tell you. Huge mountains with snow half of the year and beautiful green pastures the other half. And waves crashing up on the dark black lava sand beach.. i could not ask for more:)
[thankful for a beautiful world]




3. Friends: I know some of the most beautiful girls, and awesome guys. God has blessed me with some people that love and fear God..he has given me people that love me for who i am, give me a hug when i need one, and listen when i need someone to talk to.
[thanful for guys and gals]


4. Holidays: Thank God for holidays...right now i am in desprate need of a break from school and lucky for me...THANKSGIVING is right around the corner=] however, my favorite holiday is Christmas.. not only for a very obvious reason that i have a whole month off of break, but also that it is my birthday..and to top it all off. it is Jesus' birthday.
[thankful for no school and parties]


5. Weekends: A weekend, kind of like a holiday is a pleasant break from school and the craziness of the week...you get 2 days to be exact, and on those days you can do almost anything your heart desires assuming you have cleaned the house and done your homework and studying..one of my favorite things to do on weekends is sports and sleep in..
[thankful for a small break]


6. Sleep: And that leads me to my final thing i'm grateful for.. for now anyway...SLEEP!! Ya know when you are sitting in class or at work and you just feel like you can't keep your eyes open no matter how much coffee you have? well thats why we were made to sleep. you go home, eat, shower and crawl into bed.. and if is a (weekend) you can even sleep in.. while sleeping you drool..dream...and don't have to worry about anything..
[thankful for peaceful slumber]

No comments:

Post a Comment