..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Saturday, November 13, 2010

There is this boy..





So there's this boy..
He is SUPER cute
he is respectful
he is loving
he is strong
he is delicate
he is tall
he is athletic
he is a [freak]
he has an awesome voice
he is a God fearing man

he makes me heart skip beats
he makes me feel butterflies when i see him
he makes me feel like a princess
he likes me;)
he pushes me to be all i can be
he holds my hand
he likes to snuggle
he loves little kid movies
he is a hard worker
he is smart
he makes me feel like i am the only girl in the world that matters to him
he talks to be about everything
he seeks Gods advice

This boy.. is not like any other boy you have ever met or will ever meet. he is the type of guy who brings everything into our relatioship i would want him to. This boy has loved me with the most amazing heart for the last 4 years. he has loved me through my struggles and comforted me when nobody else really cared. i can't see my life without him and i am so grateful God has placed him in my life..

I thank God every day for

...Jason.Alan.Frink...

No comments:

Post a Comment