..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Am Grateful For...

Because i have so many things to be grateful for i'm going to tell you about 3 every day till thanksgiving:)

1. God


I will start out by telling you that i am grateful for the opportunity to love a God that loves me back. I am so thankful that i have a God that forgives me, gives me strength, gives me love... and quite simply, gives me a reason to live. The feeling i get when i think of how amazing this God is like something that nobody else could ever experience accept with MY God. If the whole world worshiped and loved my God the way i do..well this would be a very different world.

2. Family


Wow.. there is so much i could say about my family..I have the most beautiful, loving, strong family on earth..
[Dad}
Provides for our family no matter what
loves all of us
is strong
handsome
protects
cares
most awesome dad on earth:)
[Mom]
Beautiful
Comforting
Srong in her faith
strong
sooo sooo caring
most loving mom on earth
[Alissa]
Strong
Beautiful
Faithful
Honest
Awesome at riding horses
loving
one and only sister
[Brian]
Brother-in-law
(but really a brother;))
Patriotic
Strong
greatest [big] brother i could ever ask for
[Matt]
Annoying
Brave
Awesome snowboarder and wakeboarder
caring
GREATEST little brother on earth
3. Jason


This is the guy i just can't get enough of. I am so grateful to have such a faithful, loving boyfriend and best friend. This is the guy i plan on spending the rest of my life with and i can not wait to see what God has in store for us.. untill then, i am thankful for this man i have been blessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment