..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Thursday, February 3, 2011

2.3.2011

ah yes, the weekend is ALMOST here!! 2 more classes and i'm there:) this has been, by far, one of the longest and most tiring weeks ever.. i've come to the conclusion it is due to the freezing cold weather, but let me tell you.. its rough!! i have so much to do and no energy to do it:( but the weekend is close, and that means rest, relaxing, and super bowl:)
1. I ran 1 mile.. rowed for a while, and did some lifting.. not much time, today was OUT OF CONTROL! started at 8AM with class and went bam bam bam...class, homework, class, homework, class, workout, class, dinner, homework, and now.. finally.. SLEEP! i need more than 24 hours in my day.lol... i can rest why i die right?

2. Today i read about "walls" that are put up in your life to try to slow you down. This week has just been one of those weeks where it feels like i go and go and go, and i never get closer to the end. its like one thing after the other keeps getting added to my list of things to do, and they get added faster than they go away!! AHHH! But this devotion was really great for me, because it helped me realize that no matter how many barriers, and bumps are thrown into our hectic lives, God is there to help us over them! I know i couldn't have made it through this week without God dragging me along.. broken windshields, frozen brakes, tons of homework, and just plain craziness! But I've made it through it all.. not without some serious work, but with God's hand on my shoulder, i've crawled through. I feel like sometimes you just have those days or weeks where it feels like you just have WAY too much to do, but just know that God will help you through. God brings us to it, and he'll bring us through it. There is nothing that is too hard for our God, including those walls we have to hop over here and there:)

3. Tonight i had dinner with a very good friend, and we did some AWESOME cooking.. let me tell you:) we made chicken parmesan on whole wheat pasta.. YUMMM!!! it was bomb! lol..

this has been my week! Computer = HOMEWORK
Chai = caffeine!
i love coffee mugs.. like seriously.. i'm gonna have a HUGE collection when i have my own house.lol

I hope your week has maybe been a little more relaxing than mine.. and if not, well remember God will pull you through:)

No comments:

Post a Comment