..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1.31

LAST DAY OF JANUARY!! and let me tell you, it was some nasty cold weather.. BRRR!

1. I ran about 3 miles [mixed in some lunges and karaoke and skips] then biked and lifted for a while.. felt AWESOME!!

2. I GOT ALL CAUGHT UP ON MY BIBLE READING!! YAY! i was behind about a week, but not anymore:)
I also read in my devotional about 'Fear'. it talked about how you can't let fear of stepping out of your comfort zone keep you from living your life. We have to pray that God will give us the faith we need to follow him completely and do anything and everything he calls us to do. We have to be confident in God to direct our paths and carry us when we can't do it ourselves. God is so confident that we can do anything, but we can only achieve the dreams we chase with him at our side. We need to ditch this thing we call 'fear' and become confident in who we are and what we are doing.

3. Yup yup took pictures.. bad news first..yes, the picture in my car is in fact a crack that went all the way across the bottom of my windshield due to the ridiculously cold weather.. sad day. and my windshield was NEW this summer!! grrr.




oh mondays.....

No comments:

Post a Comment