..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Thursday, January 27, 2011

1.27

Oh thursday.. you never fail me when it comes to completely draining me of all energy.. just sayin.. after waking up at 6:20 for class at 8...and going going going till the end of outpost around 9ish.. sleep is a necessity.. and right now it is a super necessity. lol...however, it was a productive day.. so that makes it much better:)
1. i rode a bike for 40 minutes.. which felt pretty good. my legs felt like stiff pieces of metal after i got off the darn thing, but it was worth it:) got in about 9 1/2 miles.. WOOHOO!

2. i want to start this by saying that i plan on getting caught up on my bible ready like tomorrow and saturday, so be ready for some intense posts.lol. k not really, i'll try to keep them short and sweet:) anyway,today i read about dread.

Dread is a horrible thing that takes away about 20 years of our life i'm convinced. Today i was feeling alot of dread... I got a text from jason saying to check my email.. turns out he had heard from YWAM and did infact get accepted.. YAY! so we checked mine.. not so good. nothing at all.. so here i was sitting there dreading the fact that i might not have gotten accepted. SO i emailed pattie who is the AWESOME registrar. i'm not sure if she knows how much she has helped me through the whole application process:) she seems like such a sweet Godly woman, and i can't wait to meet here..so i emailed her and asked, and turns out one of my references had gotten lost somewhere while crossing the ocean, and they were still waiting on it.. SO britt filled out a new one and we got it emailed.. but during the whole thing, i was so scared.. i was dreading what i might see if pattie emailed me back and said i hadn't gotten accepted.. THEN after i got over that, i was dreading the thought of how much money we have to earn to do YWAM.. but i just want to say that God answers prayers.. he sends us angels when we really need them:) Today he sent me a beautiful blonde angel with a little white envelope and money in it for our YWAM fund.. i haven't really gotten any replies from people saying they want to support us, so i have been praying that God would give me patience and encouragement to continue with the fundraising...and He is an awesome God:) I am amazed every time someone gives me money or says they are praying for our process. it is such a blessing.. and God is so full of blessings:)
i'm really going to try not to fret or dread what might come.. only God can control it, and if you are doing His will, then he will never let you down.. i have to tell myself this everyday all day.. God is an awesome God and he will never fail us...
B.L.E.S.S.E.D.

3. I took a picture of my yummy dinner. made veggie and ricotta filled crepes.. umm can you say YUM??? SOO GOOD! new favorite food i think:)




Tomorrow is friday..2 classes and then a MUCH needed weekend. i think this semester is going to be intense between all the homework and crazy professors.. but its college.. full time job right? or so they say..
remember though...God has blessed us.. we just have to keep our eyes open all the time to see them all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment