..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 21

sooo.. turns out i've gotten way behind on the whole blogging about my daily happenings. i think i need to change this! Especially with the way things have been happening this weekend! on that note, i'll try to keep you more informed:)

1. I ran 9.32 miles.. it was a haul.. but felt SO good! ran around up in the mountains, around lakes, and around Fort Collins.. so great:)

2. My devotion today talked about forgetting your past and moving on with your life... i'm not the type of person that really dwells in the past, so this isn't a huge issue for me..but you have to remember that you can't do anything about your past.. so MOVE ON!

3. Today i took some pictures:) first of all, i made a new recipe..its called Beef and Barley.. it was pretty yummy.. needed salt and spice though:)
Then Jason, Britt, and i and a few other people went to IHOP and had some yummy food..[did i mention it was at midnight? lol] SO FUN..



I pray that you can move on from your past and follow God no matter where he is directing your paths:)

No comments:

Post a Comment