..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1.5.2010

Today
Was
Exhausting
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It all started out at 6:30 with about 2 hours of sleep
dumb head ache kept me up ALL night:(
I made breakfast and lunch for Matt
[playing Mom since Dad and Mom decided to take off for Hawaii}
Then did the chores.. LOVE my dogs:)
Then packed up and booked it to Denver
where i got my hair cut and met up with a friend from Concordia and his GF..
Overall, good day but I AM POOOPED!

1. First of all, i DID not run because today is infact on off day.. and i have no idea where i would have fit it into my crazy day. I guess i could go now, but hey.. you need atleast 1 day of rest every week.. sooo this is my day:)

2. Devotion for day 5? DONE...
I wish they were longer than one page because this book is awesome..
Today it talked about whose approval we are trying to get. So often people care more about what other people think, to the point that we will deny our faith just to make some random person that doesn't even matter CARE ABOUT US!
I don't know why people don't strive to gain Gods approval, because in the end he's the only one that will matter.. he's the one who will ultimatly decide our fate, so why not try to make God happy.. get Gods Ok on things.. and not your random "bff"

3. I took a picture today:0 i know, what a shock!
Of my new haircut:) i'm a pretty big fan of it.lol..




On another note....
i did not miss the people that live above me.. ugh!
but tonight, there was no squeeking.. actually they were having a fight:(
anyway.. HAPPY 5th of JANUARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment