..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Sunday, January 30, 2011

1.29

Happy SATURDAY!!
Today was another beautiful day:) however, it consisted mainly of me being inside:(
I got some homework done, emails sent, and did make it outside to play basketball and watch the sunset with Jason:)

1. Played basketball, thats it..it was nice:)

2. I started getting caught up on my bible reading, ALMOST done with Genesis.. YAY ME!! I also ready my devotion about chasing your dreams. God puts dreams and desires in your heart for a reason. He wants you to chase them [assuming they are to glorify Him].. and he will help you succeed! One of my favorite verses talks about God making all of your plans succeed:) Just keep chasing, and sooner or later...your wildest dreams may come true:) example? my dream was to meet an awesome guy.. fall in love.. and spend the rest of my life with him.. i'd like to say i'm well on my way.lol.

3. took some pictures of my little jaunt up to horsetooth..and the sprite my wonderful boyfriend brought me because my stomach was hurting.. what a man:)




No comments:

Post a Comment