..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 20

January 20 was a LONG day...once again i had class starting at 8 and went all the way till 4:45... VERY long day.. i also went to Outpost which i missed and that was pretty great..:)

1. I didn't run or workout or anything because it was my off day..so i took full advantage of enjoying my free time:)

2. I read my devotion and it talked about worrying...i constantly worry about stuff that i can't do anything about..i really just need to learn to trust in God to control everything. God has all the answers.. he will help us through anything if we just have a little faith. God will take all our problems and our worries and handle it all..
F.A.I.T.H
i also went to outpost and they talked about being a friend of Christ...
By being a friend of Christ, we have to realize what he gave for us and surrender to him.. we have to learn to love him the way he loves us, and we have to befriend other people...

3. took pictures of a FABULOUS sunset.. absolutely BEAUTIFUL! and then i also took a picture of my favorite snack.. haha ever since i was a little kid i've LOVED IT:) ants on a log!!

No comments:

Post a Comment