..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Monday, January 3, 2011

1:3:2011

Day numero tres...
Today was kind of a nice relaxing day:)
Slept in a little!
Played with my dogs a little!
Fullfilled my new years resolutions.. AGAIN!
[i'll get over this whole being so excited about completing them after 21 day.. I PROMISE:)]

1] I ran.. only a little.. 1/2 a mile, but i did more lifting.. i figured today will kinda be my easy day since tomorrow i start my marathon training plan.. BAM! but hey, atleast i ran a little right?

2] I read another one of those AWESOME devotions..Today it talked a little more about how if we are going to be Peter, we have to be ready to jump out of our boats when God calls..
He isn't just gonna hop in and try to comfort us, we have to be willing to put ALL our trust in him..
Let me tell you, the life with God will be MUCH BETTER than the life in the boat.. I PROMISE!!
Better...
Not necessarily easier...
Also on my list of reading:
Genesis 4-6
Psalm 3
Matthew 5
THANK YOU CLARA FAITH for the new bible with the 1 year plan.. this has seriously been on my bucket list since i was 10..not joking, i found my list last week, and this was on it.. =]

3] I took pictures of my day.. YAY!
I went to a movie and dinner with Marti, Jason, and Daniel Frink..
YUMMMMMM
And i actually even saw one of my friends i hadn't seen in MONTHS!! ahh yes, life is good:) and just realized break is only 1/2 over.. doesn't get much better:)

No comments:

Post a Comment