..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 16

I Am Tired.. and its only sunday night. wow, this could be a long week!
Well today was pretty good!
woke up to a bunch of guys watching some crazy man show about how to make your car more of an off road car..lol.. WOW! i didn't even know they made shows like that.. haha.
Then came back to Fort Collins.. cleaned everything up.. its really nice to be all moved back in:)

1. I ran 7.4 miles.. i ran in the snow and mud and ice and i forgot my course, so i didn't quite make it to 8 miles:( i'll run a little tomorrow to make up for it:) but let me tell you, it was a BEAUTIFUL day.. about 37* when i started running and 46* when i finished.. how awesome!!

2. Today's devotion talked about how we need to be happy with our uniqueness.. God made us just the way we are because that is how he wanted us. he doesn't want us comparing ourselves to other people.. he wants us to live our own lives and be happy with us.. we aren't supposed to covet our neighbors things... that includes money, family, body, etc.. we need to rejoice in our uniqueness:]

3. Jason and i were being silly before we ran.. so here are my pictures:)


Tomorrow is my last day of break:( tragic....
But, it will be EPIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment