..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Monday, January 10, 2011

Not even God can...

The man that built the Titanic was asked how safe the ship was and his reply was..."Not even God can sink the Titanic."

"Christianity will end, it will disappear.
I do not have to argue about that. I am certain.
Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple.
Today, we are more famous than Him."
[Lennon was shot 6 times after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus]

Tancredo Neves [president of Brazil] said that if he got 500,000 votes to put him in office that NOT EVEN GOD could remove him from presidency... He got sick the day before being made president...and died.

Marylin Monroe was visited by Billy Graham. He said that the Holy Spirit had sent him to preach to her.. after she had listened to him she said, "I don't need your Jesus." She was found dead in her apartment a week later.

Hundreds of thousands of people have died, but ONLY Jesus has risen again.

As you can see.. God is not someone to be messed with. last night i was reading about abraham and sarah again and this time the angel came and said that Sarah was going to have a child at the age of 80 i believe..and Sarah laughed saying there was no way she could have a kid at that age and the angel replied...

"IS ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR THE LORD?"

I believe that nothing is too hard for the Lord. He has saved lives and taken lives. Forgiven and loved the unforgiveable and unloveable. He has washed away everything and everybody on earth [with acception to Noah] and he has burned cities. If God wants to do something he will do it. Even the small things.

Sometimes i find myself asking more of God than thanking him for stuff he has done.. he doesn't always answer my prayers, but its not that he CAN'T.. its that he doesnt believe it is the right answer..

"If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31

All those people that said God couldn't do anything were obviously wrong, and He made that clear. I don't follow god 100% because i'm scared He'll wipe me off the planet.. i follow Him 100% because
>life without Him is empty.
>life without Him is meaningless
>life without God is no life at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment