..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.2011

Welcome to 2011 EVERYONE!!
How crazy is it that 2010 is over and gone?
Well along with 2011 comes many exciting adventures,
and many new years goals:)
Today was a very successful day for these.. YAY!! one day down,
364 to go!!!
SOOOOO..

1st: I worked out and ate pretty good:) 2 miles running.. pathetic compared to usual, but i am at 8500 feet and havent run in weeks...sooo.. YAY ME!

2nd: I took a picture to document my day..YAY!!! SO FUN! now i have to get used to doing this EVERY day!! lol...


and...
3rd:I haven't gotten my 365 days of devotions in the mail yet,
sooooo...
i'm working on the "Read the Bible In 1 Year" plan till it gets here..
Today?
Genesis 1-2
Psalm 1
& Matthew 1-2

And i am in search of God's plan:) tomorrow Jason & I are talking in a different church about YWAM, so i prayed about it... and I FEEL AWESOME!!!
The feeling of God's hand on me is like no other:)

So Happy New Year, 2011
& good luck with all your [RESOLUTIONS]

and here are a few more pictures from my new years celebration!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment