..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 12

Day 12 is over and gone.. and what did i do with it?
talked to God
read
cleaned
cooked
talked with the love of my life..

1. Ran 1 1/2 miles.. i know, not much.. but tomorrow is a long day of running and today was supposed to be a rest day anyway:)
Yoga-awesome.. i felt SO good afterwards:) new daily routine? maybe!
Abs exercises.. PAINFUL! nuff said

2. Read my bible and devotional.. i had to get caught up because yesterday i slacked on my 1 year bible reading plan.. it was good though.. read about parables in Matthew.. read about temptations in Psalms.. and ready about Abraham, Isaac and Rebekah in Genesis.. overall, very good reading.. i love reading about how God provides for people:) it give me encouragement.

3. I made a smoothie! does that count as a new recipe? i think it does:) had yogurt.. milk..whey protein powder..peanut butter..and ice in it:) i think that was it..lol..VERY YUMMY!

4. took a bunch of pictures:) i was having fun..





On that note.. tomorrow will be a long day so i'm hitting the hay..

Today was a day i had waited for for a long time.. so grateful for a loving and understanding best friend:)

C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E

No comments:

Post a Comment