..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 22....

Day 22 was a somewhat crazy day.
After staying up till 3 the night before, i slept in till [noon] which was AWESOME!
Then i had an evening full of adventure, awesomeness, and craziness...

1. I did actually workout..i ran 1 mile in my new shoes.. which was pretty awesome:) then i did a little lifting and stretching.. felt pretty good. nice and easy after my crazy day:)

2. I read in my devotion about the freedom to be yourself. As it mentioned.. our world has created this image of women that is so unrealistic.. it consists of fake people..money...sex..and partying. They say if you have those things, you don't need anything else.. 6 ft. Women are 100 pounds because the have eating disorders..people that are broke drive some of the nicest cars because they believe that if it looks like they have money, people will like them..
FAKE!
I wish that women could realize how beautiful they are.. how perfect they are without designer things.. without $50,000 cars... if your spouse loves you.. your family loves you...and God LOVES you.. what more is there?

3. i think these pictures speak for themselves:) as for the pictures... CSU played BYU...BYU is ranked 9th.. CSU? well, we aren't exactly ranked at all.. however.. we did play a very good game, and if all things had gone our way, we would have won i think.. we did end up losing by 10 points.. but it was a sell out game.. and it was AWESOME!!!





BE
[UNIQUE]
BE
[REAL]
BE
[THE PERSON YOUR FAMILY LOVES]
BE
[THE PERSON YOUR HUSBAND FELL IN LOVE WITH]
BE
[OUR HEAVENLY FATHER'S DAUGHTER]
BE
[Y.O.U]

No comments:

Post a Comment