..i walk with the Lord...
.......he is my love..........
.....my strength.......
......my life.......
....my best friend...

[NO TURNING BACK]

Friday, January 28, 2011

1.28

What a friday.. Started out at 1:15 with the neighbors dog barking its darn head off.. and that continued the rest of the night.. yes i did get woken up every 30 minutes the rest of the night which = about 2 hours of sleep.. lets say i wasn't a happy camper this morning...however, that didn't last long because i walked outside and i was wearing a sun dress and sandals.. can you say 65* on January 28th?? WOOHOO! LOVE BEAUTIFUL WEATHER:) absolutely gorgeous... so anyway.. my day...
1) I ran 1 mile..stair stepped for 20 minutes.. lifted a little.. and then rode an eliptical for about 15 minutes.. i was pooped and my feet were hurting bad.. turns out my shoes weren't quite cutting it.. YES,they looked awesome, however don't judge a book by its cover, because those things hurt my feet really bad. SO long story short, i ended up getting new shoes today:) and i had a pretty nice workout!

2) I plan on getting all caught up on my bible reading tomorrow.. just a heads up.. it is finally saturday, and i believe it will be a beautiful one which means sitting outside reading will probably be a must.. as for today? i read about procrastination, which is a HUGE problem of mine.. when i feel like procrastinating, you'll usually find me on facebook..reading blogs...on runnersworld.com,...or watching TV.. i know, its really pathetic. i think i need to start praying that God will give me his strength to complete tasks like i should and in a speedy manner.. NO MORE PROCRASTINATION! my goal for this next week:)

3) I took pictures.. yes i did:) My handsome lover came over for dinner.. or should i say breakfast? we had breakfast for dinner and it was yummy! Stuffed french toast and scrambles eggs.. i love it when Jason comes over because it means i can cook what ever i want and he'll eat it all.. haha. NOT TO MENTION HE IS AWESOME!! best company i could ever ask for.. a handsome guy that loves me 100%.. what a man:)
[he even smiles for my pictures when i beg him:)]
[and he's a good photographer!! what a catch! lol]
and i painted my toes because today was a flip flop kind of day:)



No comments:

Post a Comment